Choosing a TV streaming service can be an exciting decision that opens up a new world of movies, TV shows, and live events. And by allowing you to watch TV over any device that is connected to the internet at a time that suits you, streaming gives you the flexibility of planning your viewing around your schedule.
Whether you’re a fan of drama, sports, award-winning documentaries, or reality TV, you’ll want to find the right streaming service for your needs and those of your family. This means choosing a service that not only offers your favorite shows but one also that meets your technical requirements and budget.
But with so many services to choose from, making the decision isn’t always easy. To help give you a clearer idea of what’s on offer, we’ve rounded up 10 of the best streaming services on the market.
The Best TV Streaming Services in 2022:
- Sling TV – Best TV Streaming Service overall
- DirecTV Stream – Best for live TV offerings
- ESPN+ – Best for live sports
- Philo – Best budget TV choice
- Disney+ – Best for exclusive Disney content
- fuboTV – Best for sports and Latino-focused content
- Hulu – The best mix of network TV and original content
- Vidgo – Best for live sports on the go
- Prime Video – Best bundled TV service
- Starz – Best content with a focus on minority voices
Unsure which TV streaming service best suits your needs? Here’s our round-up of the top 10 TV streaming services available today and why you might want to join the army of cord-cutters choosing them.